Fill Your Details & Get Your Quote

Get Instant Quotation over whatsapp

Registration A Company In USA

Mylegal Route Is The Answer.

Online Registration A Company In USA Starts at Rs. 49887.00 / -
(Exclusive of all Expenses) Order Now

ABOUT Registration A Company In USA

The United States of America is the world No.1 Business hub and every day; foreign nationals are setting up US Business, from major enterprise to small startup. The most efficient way to expand business in worldwide to register in US Marketplace is the key to success for any business around the world. The USA has proven as the world largest, best and integrated market with and lowest tax rate. Registering a company in the USA. As non-resident is simple and 100% Online process.


Easier to sell

in the US market.


Tax Rate.

Easy Access

the capital markets and easy to raise fund from Venture capitalist.

Enhance the reputation

of your company, both to US customers and many international markets.

Easier to get

a visa to work and Visit in the US.


you can reduce your tax on US-source income.

Modes Of Corporation

Standalone entity

A corporation which is owned by the group of founders, employees, investors and another stakeholder as the separate entity from the existing company.

Subsidiary entity

A corporation may be formed as wholly an entity that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of existing companies registered outside the USA.

Documents Required

  • Incorporating Inc. / Corporation. Like Google Inc.
  • Certificate of Incorporation No.
  • Bylaws of the company.
  • Board Approval of Organizational Resolutions.
  • Employer Identification Number from the IRS.
  • Assistance in Opening a bank account.
  • Assistance in Bank Deposit Agreement with Silicon Valley Bank.


Franchise tax:

  • Authorized Shares Method. Franchise fee calculated based on the numbers of shares held by a company.
  • 5,000 shares or less = $75 fee
  • 5,001 to 10,000 shares = $150 fee; and
  • 10,000 or more shares = $150 base fee + $75 additional fee for each additional 10,000 shares or fraction thereof.

Corporate Income tax:

  • Flat 8.7%

Frequently Asked Questions

Generally, there are no restrictions on foreign ownership of a company formed in the United States. The procedure for a foreign citizen to form a company in the United States is the same as for a US resident. It is not necessary to be a US citizen or to have a green card to own a corporation or limited liability company formed in the United States.

To receive pass-through profit distributions, a foreign citizen may form a limited liability company. In contrast, all profit distributions (called dividends) made by a C corporation are subject to double taxation. (Under US tax law, a nonresident alien may own shares in a C corporation, but may not own any shares in an S corporation.) For this reason, many foreign citizens form a limited liability company (LLC) instead of a corporation.

A foreign citizen may be a corporate officer and/or director, but may not work in the United States or receive a salary or compensation for services provided in the United States unless the foreign citizen has a work permit (either a green card or a special visa) issued by the United States. Some work permits allow a foreign citizen to work only for a sponsoring employer. Such work permits generally do not enable a foreign citizen to also work for a new, unrelated company formed by the foreign citizen. The foreign citizen would need to obtain a separate work permit to work for the new company. You can own a business but unless you have a work visa, you are not allowed to work for your company in the US (You can work for your company in your country).

Processing times for incorporating a company vary among the different states and change constantly depending on the workload at the state office. You can check state processing times to have an estimation of how long is going to take your business incorporation. Foreign persons will have to wait 30 days in order for us to obtain their EIN (if you order this service from us). The procedure to obtain a Tax ID, when directors or owners are not US Citizens (non Social Security Number or ITIN applicants) has to be filed with an special IRS unit and that’s the reason of the extra delay. This process has to be started once the documents has been approved by the state.

No, Active Filings cannot assist you with the opening of a checking accounts or other banking related issues. In order to open a checking account you will be required to walk in to the bank of your choice and provide proof of ID (your drivers license or passport), a copy of your articles of incorporation or organization and the company’s tax ID (EIN). If you don’t live in the US, but you want to start a business here, you will have to plan a trip after we have incorporated your business and obtained the EIN. Be careful: nobody can do this for you and if you find a company offering this service, be aware that you could be victim of fraud.

No, you cannot use the RA address as your legal address or the mailing address of the company. The RA address (and service) is just to receive official documents, generally related to taxes and lawsuits. The legal address of your company has to be the real one (i.e. your home or office in your country or a mail forwarding service that authorizes you to use their address as yours).

No you don’t. We provide Registered Agent services that is the only state requirement related to physical address. Our Registered Agents service allow you to incorporate or form a LLC in the US. However, in order to open a bank account or to obtain an EIN (Tax ID), you are going to need an US mailing address (not necessarily in the state of formation). In this case we recommend you to look for a “mail forwarding” service provider.


One stop for all your legal solutions. Mylegalroute offers the best services on time.Highly recommended.

One can expect the best legal advice & timely completion of the work.

Thankful to team Mylegalroute. They are like your true friend, you ask for favour & they are always for you to provide you with the best.

Commitment, transparency, timely delivery, patience etc , are the words to describe the services of Mylegalroute. They are simply the best.

When you think for corporate solutions ,you think for Mylegalroute.

Ease of doing business = Mylegalroute.

You name it,they provide it. Mylegalroute provide the best services in the market.

You can trust Mylegalroute for long venture. I have been associated with Mylegalroute for quite sometime & they have never disappointed me .They have always fulfilled their commitment.