Yes, you must provide a number of documents following your 'Accounting Reference Date' (ARD). This date is usually the last day of the month your company was incorporated and occurs each year; it is the date that your financial year ends where the accounts are to be made up to. You have 10 months from your ARD to return the following documentation to Companies House:
- A profit and loss account (or income and expenditure account if the company is not trading for profit)
- A balance sheet signed by a director
- An auditors report signed by the auditor (if appropriate)
- A directors report signed by a director or the secretary of the company
- Notes to the accounts
- Group accounts (When necessary)
Yes, a Foreign National or an NRI can be a Director of a Private Limited Company in India after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident Indian.