One stop for all your legal solutions. Mylegalroute offers the best services on time.Highly recommended.
* Drafting and Finalizing POSH policy for the Organization as a whole including basic definitions/ meanings of the Act,
* Suggesting the process for women, how to make a complaint and the redressal mechanism.
* Constitution of the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) and Appointment an External Member for the ICC.
* Organize workshops and awareness programs for sensitizing the employees on the Act.
* Organize capacity & skill building programs for the members of ICC.
* Timely submission of reports by the ICC for Annual Filing.
Every establishment having 10 or more employees shall constitute in writing from ICC as per The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act (the POSH Act), 2013.
Every organization has to constitute an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) having following members
* Chairperson – Women working at senior level in the organisation
* 2 Members (at least) – Amongst employees committed to women issues, have legal knowledge or experience in social work
* 1 Member – from NGO
If the organization has workplaces located at different places or division or sub-division level, then ICC will be constituted at every workplace.
Non constitution of Complaints Committee is punishable with a fine of Rs. 50,000/- and repeat offenders will be punished with cancellation/withdrawal of licence/registration required for carrying on business activities. The aggrieved can approach the court to complain about the same.
Any aggrieved women, who is above 18 years of age and who is sexually harassed can file a complaint to ICC as per Act. But Organization can voluntary frame Gender neutral Policies for the protection of its Employees. Those who are under 18 years of age can lodge an FIR under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.